Pre season fitness – 2017
For all senior grades men & women.
- Essential for A and Reserve Grade players
- Men commence Wednesday 1 February from 6 pm at Ballina Turf. Contact Josh – 0431214631
- Women commence Sunday 5 February from 5 pm at Ballina Turf. Contact Al – 0414816603
All training is conducted on our all-weather international standard turf at the Ballina Hockey & Sports Complex, Kingsford Smith Park, Ballina unless otherwise specified. As a general rule, training is held on the following nights:
- Men – Wednesday nights 6 pm
- Women – Tuesday nights 6 pm
- Juniors – Wednesday or Thursday afternoons 5-6 pm
- Minkey – run on Saturday mornings
Draws & results
- The Far North Coast Hockey Association draw is published in Thursday’s ‘Northern Star’
- See our web site under draws and results .
- The full season draw will be available on the FNC Hockey website. This is subject to change – always check Thursday’s Northern Star for the final draw, team umpiring and turf duties.
- See our web site ‘team’ pages for further information on men, women, juniors, Minkey and twilight teams.