Welcome to the Ballina Hockey Club and Sports Complex. The complex provides an international standard artificial hockey turf, club house, change room facilities, canteen, bar and ample parking.
Please see the booking availability calendar below for available times. If you would like to request a booking, fill in the form below.
Request a booking
Turf hire fees
Far North Coast Hockey Clubs
|Senior game||$110.00 per team|
|Junior game – Day
Junior game – Night
|$52.50 per team
$52.50 per team
|U11s game||$27.00 per team|
|U9s game||$11.00 per team|
|Minkey game||NO CHARGE|
|Training (day – Junior
Training (day) – Senior full field
Training (day) – Senior half field
$85.00 per hour
$42.00 per hour
|Training (night) – Full field
Training (night) – Half field
|$90.00 per hour
$45.00 per hour
|Masters 7-a-side (lights)||$30.00 per team|
|Masters 7-a-side (no lights)||$25.00 per team|
|School hire (term booking) half field||$30.00 per hour|
|School game||$35.00 per team|
|School casual hire – Half day (3 hours)
School casual hire – Full day (6 hours)
|$150.00 full field
$200.00 full field
|Half field – Day (no lights)
Half field – Night (training lights)
|$50.00 per hour
$60.00 per hour
|Full field – Day (no lights)
Full field – Night (training lights)
|$100.00 per hour
$120.00 per hour
- Duty manager will be solely responsible for turf watering. Please note that the surface DOES NOT need to be wet for play.
- No shoes with sprigs or bare feet allowed on turf. Runners/joggers or turf shoes only.
- Complex will be opened 15 mins before booking time for training and 30 mins before game times.
- Full lighting will only be used for FNC competition games.
- Bookings to be made via online booking form or by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org