- Women’s preseason fitness – Sundays from 4 February, 2018, 5pm, Ballina turf.
All senior players, all fitness levels welcome. It is important for players wishing to play A grade or Reserve Grade to let Al know if you are unable to attend.
Queries contact Alison Porter 0414 816 603 firstname.lastname@example.org
- BHC winter competition sign on days – juniors and seniors:
- Saturday, 24 February 2018, 11 am – 1pm, Ballina turf club house
- Saturday, 3 March 2018, 11 am – 1pm, Ballina turf club house
Returning players can register direct with Revolutionise through the club’s website www.ballinahockey.org.au . Uniforms can be purchased sign on days.
Queries contact Mark Stanger, 0414 477 811 or email@example.com
- Junior twilight competition – commences Wednesday, 7 February 2018, 4:30 – 5:30 pm, Ballina turf. Free for juniors 5 to 15 years.
Queries contact Sue Hunter firstname.lastname@example.org
- Women’s grading day (all senior women players to attend) – Sunday, 4 March 2018, 9 am – 11 am, Ballina turf
- Men’s grading day (all senior men players to attend) – Sunday, 4 March 2018, 11 am – 1pm, 2018 Ballina turf
- BHC meeting – Monday 5 February 2018, 7pm, Ballina turf club house – all players welcome
- Coffs Harbour Beaches Hockey Club. A social hockey day and pre season games have been organised again this year with Beaches Div 1 men and women’s teams will play our A grade teams at Ballina turf 17 March 2018 – games will start from 1 pm.
Further details, as they become known, will be available on the Club’s website before the season starts.