Al joined the Club in 1994. Positions held during her 22 years with the Club include:
- BHC President – 2011-2015 (5 years)
- BHC V President – 1998-1999 (2 years)
- BHC Treasurer – 2008-2009 (2 years)
- Junior coach – Minkey and U13’s for over 10 years
- Senior women coach – C grade, B2 and B Reserve grades and A grade
- Summer fitness
- Was part of the team involved in BHC’s strategic planning working group in 2009 to develop our junior program, increase club numbers and the start of bringing our new club house and turf to fruition.
- BHC President during the inaugural year of the Turf Complex (and all the complexities that involved from construction and liaising with FNC on sharing of facilities)
- BHC best club female numerous occasions
- Represented BHC at FNC Board meetings
- BHC A grade hockey player
- Representative veteran hockey player for FNC, HNSW & Hockey Australia.
Al was inducted as life member Ballina Hockey Club in 2016